Wednesday, March 1, 2023

03 2023

 These pics r taking far away you might be able to identify yourselves, some can be enlarged but I dont figure u can see them with phone cameras.

Clicking on these will enlarge em a bit. Using the windows photo app you can super zoom in.



How sharp depends on the atmosphere and time of day. An hour before sunset, no clouds and little humidity is the bestus.

I seldom make it to the top to tell people about the pics I took cept when I am below n they call my cell.. to get an ok pic.
On Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/mtpview/

Copy what u want, even photoshop yourself at the base of the pics.

I took a bit of time to bring a couple images closer

In the top pic with a computer people across the top are visible.








































Others from a while back


No comments:

Post a Comment